The Agilent 7890B GC with Integrated Intelligence is built on over 40 years of gas chromatography experience. The advanced features of the 7890B GC help you
get more done in less time while the quality design and reliability mean the system will maintain its high level of performance for years to come.
Carrier Gas Options.
Dramatically reduce the amount of helium used or eliminate it from your laboratory.
Software for Ease of Use.
Simplify the continued operation of the 7890 Series GC.
Simplified GC tools.
Enhance the analytical capability of the 7890 Series GC.
The Agilent 7820A GC is an affordable, high-quality solution for small- to medium-sized labs that are mainly concerned with routine analyses using standard GC methods. It was designed to maximize uptime, minimize maintenance and complexity, and provide a high return on your investment. The 7820A GC system uses Agilent’s proven electronic pneumatics control (EPC) and digital electronics so you will get the unsurpassed performance you expect from an industry leader and results you can count on.
Parts Finder simplifies parts ordering and troubleshooting.
· Full electronic pneumatics control (EPC) is available for all inlets and detectors, ensuring excellent reproducibility, as well as reliable accuracy and precision
· Easy to learn and use – supports OpenLAB CDS and EzChrom Elite Compact software
· The simplified GC front panel keys and display provide sequence information, instrument conditions, and run status, and minimize operating errors
· Optimized performance for everyday productivity and for all routine applications, including those that must comply with regulatory requirements
· Choice of inlets: Split/Splitless Inlet for megabore and all capillary columns; packed for wide bore capillary and packed columns
· Choice of detectors: Flame Ionization Detector (FID); Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD); micro-Electron Capture Detector (micro-ECD); Nitrogen-phosphorus Detector (NPD); and single wavelength Flame Photometric Detector Plus (FPD+)
· Complementary software keyboard and display allows the user to control the system when it connects with an integrator or 3rd-party software.
The Agilent 490 Micro GC is a rugged, compact, laboratory quality gas chromatograph that delivers information you need, wherever you need it. The fifth generation 490 Micro GC is designed to provide maximum flexibility and ease-of use. You can customize with options including column modules and optimized sample conditioning to achieve greater sensitivity and performance. Your 490 Micro GC arrives pre-configured, factory tested for your analysis and ready to go. If your needs change, you can reconfigure in the field for new applications in just minutes with our user installable plug and play GC channels. The small size and weight of the 490 Micro GC, make it easy to carry between analysis sites in the field, such as perimeter monitoring, multiple drilling locations, and at natural gas pipelines and metering stations.
Infinitely more affordable.
The Agilent 1220 Infinity LC System is an affordable, high quality UHPLC system for routine standard analyses that maximizes uptime, minimizes maintenance and provides the highest return on your investment. As a member of the 1200 Infinity Series it gives you the proven quality and performance you expect from the industry leader, in your choice of four easy to own, integrated, "all-in-one" configurations. The new 1220 Infinity LC with integrated diode-array detector can also be used for mobile applications.
The new 1260 Infinity Binary LC system costs no more than a typical HPLC system, but yields faster results with significantly higher data quality. Delivering a pressure of 600 bars, this system boasts flat baselines and impressive sensitivity for diode array detector analyses thanks to the superior gradient accuracy from high pressure mixing. Based on the highly successful 1200 Series Rapid Resolution LC System, we promise full backwards compatibility for your established HPLC and RRLC methods. The binary system supports a wide range of LC and LC/MS applications with any narrow and standard bore analytical column.